At GREENapple our aim is to ensure that all the children in our care are happy, confident, well-motivated, enthusiastic and appreciate high moral values. We aim to provide an appropriate and balanced academic challenge, which will enable each pupil to realise his or her potential in a safe, caring, clean and supportive environment. We operate Integrated Curriculum comprising of Nigerian, British, American and Asian (Asian Tigers) to ensure that the children are given the best to become global citizens.
Rather than just pumping children with information through traditional teaching methods, we place a great deal of importance on the pupils' ability to work independently and to develop their own thinking and creativity through classroom based activities and extra-curricular activities.
We achieve these through:
- A well-balanced and flexible curriculum that promotes learning within the classroom and encourages students to engage in Art, Sports, Music and extra-curricular activities. With the aim of producing all rounded individuals.
- Challenging each child to develop intellectual independence, creativity, cultural and geographical knowledge, curiosity and a sense of responsibility toward themselves and others both within the School and in the community at large.
- Dedicated Staff: GREENapple School members of staff are committed to creating and maintaining an orderly, trusting, safe and caring learning environment where pupils can express themselves without fear of judgment or ridicule.
- Our team works collaboratively with the parents to assist pupils in developing skills to become independent and self-sufficient adults who will succeed and contribute responsibly in a global community.
- E-learning: with our fully equipped Information and Technology (ICT) Laboratory, there is provision for our students to connect globally, research, present works digitally and also engage in entrepreneurial skills.